Katrina is a stupendous actor: Shah Rukh - Trending and Viral Stuff

Breaking

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Free Sign Up And Get 5$

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Katrina is a stupendous actor: Shah Rukh


Shah Rukh Khan has high hopes from the young players in his IPL team this season.

 Even though Shah Rukh Khan is busy with his Yash Chopra film co-starring Katrina Kaif, he will take time off to boost the spirits of his IPL team. Says the actor, "I am shooting currently, but when I get eight to 10 days free, I will fly down to Kolkata to watch the matches." 

 "Hopefully, I will complete the film by July and take a couple of months off. Only then will I decide what to do next," adds Shah Rukh, squashing reports saying that he will start Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express this year. "I have been reading these reports, but I have not decided when I will start shooting."

 On another note, the actor is all praise for Katrina. "I do a few films every year, and when I work with young actors, I learn a lot as they have a different way of doing scenes. Katrina is a stupendous actor. She approaches every scene differently, and as a co-star I have to adapt differently. That give and take has been absolutely fantastic," says SRK, adding that Anushka Sharma will soon join them in the film's next schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here