Looking forward to learn from Aamir: Katrina - Trending and Viral Stuff

Breaking

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Free Sign Up And Get 5$

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Looking forward to learn from Aamir: Katrina



It’s the year of the Khans for Katrina Kaif. She’s been romancing Salman in the spy thriller, Ek Tha Tiger, and Shah Rukh in Yash Chopra’s untitled love triangle. And come July, it’ll be Dhoom Machale… with Aamir.

Katrina’s equally upbeat about partnering with Yash Chopra — who is returning from an eight-year sabbatical — and Shah Rukh, for the first time. “Yashji is the father of romance in Hindi cinema. It’s amazing how much in sync with the times he is and how perceptive he is. I was never awkward or uncomfortable on his sets,” she exults, pointing out that playing a Yash Raj heroine is a dream come true. But don’t expect to see her in chiffon saris singing in the rain. “Even in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan which was a YRF movie, I was a rocker girl,” she says.
Prod her on her co-star, and she describes SRK as “warm and friendly”: “I admire the energy, hard work and passion he puts into his work.”

But she’s cagey about Dhoom 3: “It’s a hi-glam action movie and a hit franchise.” She dismisses rumours about having gone on a macrobiotic diet to lose 10 kilos and started an exercise regime with her trainer while in Cuba, saying, “I haven’t started prepping yet, but I will soon. I’m looking forward to learning as much as I can from Aamir.”

‘Don’t see myself as sensual’
Katrina’s latest ad with Cannes gold medal-winning director Prakash Varma for a mango drink has stirred much sexcitement on websites. The actor admits she was a nervous about the commercial for Slice because it’s different from anything she’s done before. “It’s rustic, ethnic,” she says, adding it was shot in a river-side haveli in Madhya Pradesh, with a qawwali playing in the background. “I’ve always felt beautiful in these campaigns. The look is different.” Sexy too? “I don’t see myself as sensual, maybe people reacted that way because the visuals are tangible. For me it’s all about styling, execution, the jingle and brand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here