I will join Nov 2 protest even if it ends my career: Hamza Ali Abbasi - Trending and Viral Stuff

Breaking

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Free Sign Up And Get 5$

Saturday, October 29, 2016

I will join Nov 2 protest even if it ends my career: Hamza Ali Abbasi

Photo:Facebook
“I will be a part of 2nd November movement even if it means an end to my media career and my fan base.”

In a Facebook post, the Pyare Afzal actor lamented that Pakistan’s current system could not ‘punish a man who holds the highest public office and whose corruption has been proved by documented evidence’ even after eight months of Panama papers which means ‘giving a free license to the powerful people to do whatever they want with zero accountability’.

Hamza Ali Abbasi has never shied away from expressing his political point of view and has once again extended support to Imran Khan’s lockdown movement which is to take place on November 2.

Hamza also pinpointed the premier’s priorities which lie in the development of transport sector saying, “Even a 100 CPEC projects and countless motorways will not be able to save our country if corruption becomes a norm and an accepted practice. How will a nation where corruption isn’t a serious crime, stand for Kashmir?”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here